Many holy places and temples of the world are often located in beautiful and picturesque locations, on tops of mountains, surrounded by streams of water and beautiful trees. Surprisingly, Hashem has chosen a simple elevation among Judean hills that looks sort of barren and does not appear to be extraordinary as a place for his name to dwell. What makes that place special is not the surroundings but that “his name dwells there” and that it is his choice. In a similar fashion, God chose specific days that Israel was supposed to come and worship him.
Then Adonai spoke to Moses saying: “Speak to Bnei-Yisrael, and tell them: These are the appointed moadim of Adonai, which you are to proclaim to be holy convocations (Lev 23:1-2 TLV)
If you would like to join us during the Fall Holidays (in person or online) here are some dates to consider:
- Friday Evening, Sept 15, 2023 – Erev Rosh Hashanah @ 7:00 pm (live stream)
- Saturday Morning, Sept 16, 2023 – Rosh Hashanah Torah Service @ 11:15 am (live stream)
- Sunday Morning, Sept 17, 2023 – Rosh Hashanah II Shachrit @ 10:00 am (live stream)
- Sunday Evening, Sept 24, 2023 – Kol Nidrei @ 7:00 pm (live stream)
- Monday Morning Sept 25, 2023 – Yom Kippur @ 9:45 am (live stream)
- Saturday Morning, Sept 30, 2023 – Sukkot Torah Service @ 11:00 am (live stream)
- Sunday Evening, Oct 1, 2023 – Suktoberfest @ 4:00 pm
- Saturday Evening, Oct 7, 2023 – Simchat Torah @ 7:00 pm
For more details about each event, please TAP HERE.
Join us in building a Yeshua-centered Judaism for Israel and the Nations. Consider supporting the our Synagogue financially!